Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hydroquinone Free Skin Whitening Products : Diva Maxima Maxi Tone

There are various types of skin lightening products for African American. Most of strong, and fast action skin whitening product has hydroquinone or clobetasol propionate in it which can cause serious side effects if not used correctly.

Today, I am going to introduce hydroquinone free skin lightening products.

Diva Maxima Maxi Tone Triple Action product are well known  hydroquinone free products.
Also, It does not say that it contains Clobetasol Propionate, which I can assume that these products are hydroquinone + clobetasol propionate free products.





Click here for our official website.

Click here for amazon.com store front.



Result may vary to individuals, Full House Beauty Inc is not responsible any result of using products.

5 comments:

  1. its was really good in the beginning but as time went on my skin became dry leaving me with an uneven skin tone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diva is a good product, it toned and glows the skin as a starter back then

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new in using this product n I can say it's really working as magic. It's really making my skin tone wwll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Benoquin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is pretty good and expllore our website for more collections
    Otentika | Beautizone

    ReplyDelete